Wed, Sep 19|
Dallas Fire Rescue Training Academy
NFPA 921 & NFPA 1033 – Next Edition Changes
The NFPA 921 & NFPA 1033 – Next Edition Changes class provides an overview of what changed in the 2017 edition of NFPA 921
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Dallas Fire Rescue Training Academy, 5000 Dolphin Rd, Dallas, TX 75223, USA
About The Event
This class is approved for TCOLE credit hours, but you MUST register through TEEX to receive credit. Click the link below to be taken to TEEX registration portal.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Registration for the class through TEEX and an RSVP to the class through our website are two different things! Registration through TEEX gets you TCOLE credit, the latter is simply an RSVP to the event.
The NFPA 921 & NFPA 1033 – Next Edition Changes class provides an overview of what changed in the 2017 edition of NFPA 921. It covers topics such as scope, fire protection systems, documentation and the newly added origin matrix analysis. It also explains the relationship between the minimum job performance requirements (JPRs) outlined in NFPA 1033: Standard for Professional Qualifications for Fire Investigator and the guidelines and recommendations found in the latest edition of NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations.
- Participants will be able to describe the relationship between the scope of NFPA 921 & NFPA 1033
- Participants will be able to describe the impact of changes to the scope of NFPA 921
- Participants will be will to describe the changes to fire protection systems in NFPA 921
- Participants will be able to explain elements of a fire investigation report based on changes to NFPA 921
- Participants will be able to describe how to use the origin matrix analysis in NFPA 921
Lunch and NTFIA Monthly Meeting to follow